Experiences with Clingfish? (not striped)

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
2,071
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this dude off of Live Aquaria DD. I've seen them from time to time and always thought they were pretty neat. From what I understand they are very similar to freshwater Pleco with the major exception of the Clingfish needing meaty foods.

Just thought I'd see what everyone else has experienced.

LKpiZOl.jpg
 
Very cool. Mine hung out on the front glass for day one, but has been hiding ever since. Tank is filled with chill roommates so hopefully he comes out again soon.
Mine showed up after a month or so. Since then, it's hanging on the front glass waiting for food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new