Extra tips for the BRS 10 oz glue bottle

  • Thread starter Thread starter laconic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Where can I find extra bottle tips

thanks
Hey @laconic , we don't currently sell extra tips separately, but if you give our customer service team a call, we can help you out. Phone: 763-432-9691

The 10 oz BRS super glue bottles use the same tips as the reef chili feeding jar, so another option is to buy this, which will include the tip you're after (but give us a call, because the tips by themselves will be a better price): https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-reef-chili-feeding-jar-bundle.html
 
Where can I find extra bottle tips

thanks
I purchased the big glue bottle before, and the tips always dried out and the rest get wasted. Then I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a whole case of the super glue gel. It's as effective, cheaper, and don't have to worry about tips
 
I buy single use “mini” superglue gel at ACE hardware, otherwise larger glue tubes always get clogged and I have to throw them away.
 
I buy single use “mini” superglue gel at ACE hardware, otherwise larger glue tubes always get clogged and I have to throw them away.
Exactly. Why throw your money down the tubes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new