Extruded Aluminum Nuts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rolliad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rolliad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2024
Messages
135
Reaction score
127
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I am trying to find some nuts for t-slot extruded aluminum rails so that I can mount some things on a stand that I have. Plastic is fine, where I can place them in and twist to lock them in after the fact since the stand is built and holding an aquarium already. However I can't seem to find any.

Anyone have a source on those?

Thanks in advance!!
 
Screenshot_20240809-174414.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new