Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

Not the prettiest fish in my tank but I thought this picture came out pretty good.

95CCDA7B-B851-4F54-B1F1-6B17D700FC9E.JPG

Honestly I love him. I’m a big sucker for blue fish and he’s really pretty
 
It's a White Tailed Bristletooth - Ctenochaetus flavicauda
Those spots ive never seen on a white tail. Below is maculaceps which is so close in markings

fishies16.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg
 
Those spots ive never seen on a white tail. Below is maculaceps which is so close in markings

fishies16.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg


Beautiful fish. The spots are more subtle, but they are present on all White Tail Bristletooth tangs I've seen:

DSC6691-Edit.jpg

0d95b1_65c787ffc73b48849a445a260c4bf8ad~mv2.png

1315103.jpg
 
Those are some sexy butterfly's. I love the longnose. Scared of killing it though
Yeah, it was a concern for me also. He was eating mysis at the lfs so i thought it might not be harder than a copperband (wich is doing fine since last fall).
So far it's ok, still a little too skinny to my taste but he's always eager to get some food when i feed. He still keep to the front glass, never venture far from it. He's fine with all the fishs except the purple tang who cant resist showing who's the boss.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new