Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

Here ya go!

His name is Spot.

cc6c4bec918fc49d95bd0e4d5d712ae5.jpg
 
This was my C. rubriventralis. Had him for 3 or 4 years. He passed away recently. Most likely old age. He was a full grown transitioned wrasse when I purchased him. He stopped flashing like this nearly a year or more before his death.
rubriventralis flair.jpg

My oldest fish. Love this chubby little torpedo. Always on the prowl.
melanurus.jpg

My C. lubbocki is the boss. Surprising since I thought they were wimps, but not this one.
looking up.jpg

This C. rubrisquamis is so tame. Not afraid of me at all. I occasionally have to push him around with the turkey baster when feeding because he won't move out of the way. I mean literally push him.
red velvet.jpg

My favorite damsels. Small, colorful, and a lot of spunk.
talbot morsel.jpg
 
My Male Mandarin. One of my favorite fish. I have a pair in my tank, but the male are so out going and display all the time. If you are going to get just one due to the size of your tank, get a male.
Mandarin2016010607.jpg

Mandarin2016010903.jpg


My female, about to spawn.
Mandarin2019012401FatFemale.jpg
 
My Eightline Flasher Wrasse. I had her since she was a 1.5 inches Juvenile. Now her is a full Terminal Male in all of his glory.
6/29/2019
EightlineFlasher2019062902.jpg


5/1/2018
EightLineFlasher2018051002.jpg
 
My Male Mandarin. One of my favorite fish. I have a pair in my tank, but the male are so out going and display all the time. If you are going to get just one due to the size of your tank, get a male.
Mandarin2016010607.jpg

Mandarin2016010903.jpg


My female, about to spawn.
Mandarin2019012401FatFemale.jpg

That is one fat mandarin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new