• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S Chalices ..

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not having work is catching up on me and its time to buy some fish for my 40g Chalice tank.. Currently I am fishless in there and need some fish poop lol .. All pics are taken from ATI T5 set up except the
WYSISWG

This is similar to Keeperz piece but I did not got my piece from him so I will call this one ..

PE Rapture Chalice... PENDING ( jaw dropping piece)
013.jpg


037.jpg


PE Hybrid WM 225.00 4 eyes
034-1.jpg


Older pic of the colony ( got this from Kedd )
038copy.jpg


PE Squished Pomegranate Watermelon 3 eyes SOLD
020-2.jpg


Marsman 3 eyes150.00 ( mother colony ) ( I have to cut it )
012copy-6.jpg


PE elite chalice 125.00 ( This thing is one of the brightest mixed of red and green )
011-3.jpg


Also first time to cut ( Rev both pieces are cut for you )

( mother colony pics )
R2R Mummy Watermelon SOLD
014-10.jpg


R2R Fruit Shake 2 eyesPENDING
004-23.jpg


Thanks
 
Last edited:
Vedy nice!! :)
 
Thanks guys...lots of interest but everything is still available... If you buy 2-3 pieces I can do FREE SHIPPING ...
 
Would you be willing to trade for other Chalice

I let you know... Im actually looking for a fish ( Snowcasso or even Platinum Clownfish ) to add on my 40g Chalice tank...
 
Rapture and Fruit Shake - Pending payment
Pomegranate and Mummy WM - SOLD

I can do this 3 400.00 Shipped by Fed ex

Pnoy Hybrid 3 eyes
Pnoy Elite
Marsman 3 eyes
 
please let me know when we can come over and take some corals off your hands.. Would like to set a date. Has to be a weekend, Saturday is best, but not the 15th.. 22nd? 29? Sept 5? Let me know a time in a pm.. Bconn will be with me, but have to check his availability once you let me know when you are available.
 
how can i get the list that see's this before you sell em pnoy....Man i dont understand how the 1st post is already sold...give me a shot next time....
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new