• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S LE Blueberry Alien Eye Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter COReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

COReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife says I gotta get rid of some of this.

This is a 1/2 inch piece of blueberry alien eye. The piece was fragged about a month ago and is completely healed and ready for shipping.

130 shipped(with cold pack)

100_0800.jpg


Here is the Mother Colony. Pic is courtesy of "Frank" at PNWMAS!
DSC_2341.jpg
 
you think you can get another pic of the momma colony that isn't so bright on top?
 
that one is from the gentleman that I got mine from. Here's a pic of the one I got.

101_0452.jpg
 
bump (make offers but remember shipping is going to be atleast 50 bucks)
 
ok to sweetin this up I've decided to throw in a small frag of montipora spongiodes. I'll get a pic later of the actual frag when my lights kick on
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new