• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S Purple Hornets (mini-colony)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCG1286
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DCG1286

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
184
Reaction score
3
Location
New York City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,

I have my mini-colony of Purple Hornets for sale ... I would love to frag them ... but unfortunately knowing myself, I am more likely going to kill them. :neutral:

They are the real deal ... I got them off of a friend a while ago ... which I am sure a number of you know ... I think he is a member here as well ... his user name is M'akoyPinoy.

Under 250W MH 14K Phoenix:
IMG_0591-1-1.jpg


Actinics:
IMG_0594.jpg


The plug has 11 Mature Polyps ... nice and full!!! Plus 3-4 babies (which are growing very quickly!)

Asking $500

P/U is Flushing, NY (11358)
If you are within reasonable distance to where I live, I would be willing to deliver. :smile:

Please PM me. :xd:

Thanks for looking!

-David
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new