- Joined
- Jun 10, 2017
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 31
- Location
- Santa Clara
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Received my zoa pack today and mushroom . Looking good and healthy. Thanks again for the freebie zoa ****muncher
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
message me with your paypalPM sent
For anyone asking whats left please remain patient I will update pics with sold signs as soon as I can figure this new Galaxy phone out.
Replied, sorry for delays anyone. Haven't had anytime to even play with this phone due to current conditions and work. Please consider everything sold out for anyone looking.PM sent of list of zoas I want to buy