Fairly new kessil 360we stopped working

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would consider thus newer, I believe this Black Friday it will be 2 yrs old. Injust came home from vacation to find my tank dark. Checked ny apex and it was supposed to be on, unplugged the control wire and nothing happened. When I tiled the light a little bit of water came out of the side vents. I have this mounted in my hood about 8-9" above the waterline- there is no was what so ever that water splashed into it, I'm thinking maybe some sorta condensation? I unplugged the powerboat which seemed cold to the touch. Not sure where to begin, what kinda power is supposed to be leaving the power block to the light? Should I disassemble the light to blow it out or is using compressed air through the vents enough? I love this light, can't believe I'm having trouble with it.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too long ago I had a 360X fail on me after two years of use. I contacted Kessil about sending it to them for repairs. I had purchased three of them and provided Kessil with my receipt. I sent it back to them, and much to my surprise they replaced the unit with a new one at no charge!

If you're the original owner and can prove it, contact them about a repair!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back