False Percula hosting options for SPS tank?

plankton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
376
Reaction score
173
Location
Pleasanton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have clownfish pair happily hosting 6” maxima clam. Then I did something dumb which was adding starry blenny that is disturbing the heck out of the clam such that I may have to remove clam.

For an Sps tank with high light and flow is there an aenemone or soft coral that the pair may choose to host in?
 
Added baby rose BTA on small island so let’s see if it will stay there or not

A31161C8-9956-4E69-A195-C6007DD7E40A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new