Fans for a 29g biocube

justgotwet

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
1
Location
alexandria,ky.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a new build on a 29g bio cube with mods. I took out the PC lights and put in a led kit. The kit does not say anything about hooking back up the fans that are still mounted in the lid. My question is do I need a new power source to run the fans?
 
Good question and bump for someone who may know!
 
The fans should still run, they run off your actinic light switch, I believe you should still have the option to turn it on and off after the swap, I believe lol


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new