Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC reef ready grapejuice - finally branching after being an encrustment forever
BCreefreadygrapejuice (1 of 1).jpg

Pengs Blue Monster - i love love love this thing
pengsbluemonster (1 of 1).jpg

Cultivated reef electric miyagi - best pop out of the miyagis I've seen
electricmiyagi (1 of 1).jpg

RR Firecracker - best bang for your buck high end acro... Just gorgeous.
rrfirecracker (1 of 1).jpg

Oregon tort... No better blue than this. Still dominates the mono-color acros in my opinion.
oregontort (1 of 1).jpg
Your welcome about bringing ur eye to that blue monster it is truly an amazing piece and I am honored to have it in my tank because of u that should be another one on ur do not cut list

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome about bringing ur eye to that blue monster it is truly an amazing piece and I am honored to have it in my tank because of u that should be another one on ur do not cut list
Done! Give the frag back Justin! [emoji12]

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done! Give the frag back Justin! [emoji12]
No sir it’s my favorite

The sad thing that doesn’t show up in the photos is it has this baby blue Aurora around it that just grabs your attention no matter what I can’t capture it

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sir it’s my favorite

The sad thing that doesn’t show up in the photos is it has this baby blue Aurora around it that just grabs your attention no matter what I can’t capture it
All my corals that have that baby blue I can never capture correctly on my camera. Its a shame. My FarmerTy Blue Cotton Candy has the same baby blue aura... Never shows up on pics.

Just boring in pictures but in real life, gorgeous baby blue.
7babb5601b004b1a04877f0fb0ff1eee.jpg
7ad6b70ea656b1857361d395a7fd7e63.jpg
add6e829e635591a21ae13fb2f5f73a9.jpg

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Baton Rouge is solid Red under my 400’s. Neon green polyps at the encrusting part. Unique.

What PAR is your Little Red Ferrari? It has been dormant since introduction.

The Homewrecker I got from you has developed all those great pink highlights on the coralites! I’m sitting patiently (not patiently) for it to encrust and branch!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Baton Rouge is solid Red under my 400’s. Neon green polyps at the encrusting part. Unique.

What PAR is your Little Red Ferrari? It has been dormant since introduction.

The Homewrecker I got from you has developed all those great pink highlights on the coralites! I’m sitting patiently (not patiently) for it to encrust and branch!

What par do you the Baton Rouge under? Last time I saw it under MHs, it was a beautiful dark blood red... Like intense blood red dark... Not brown dark like maroon or anything. Mine has only shown green polyps in one frag ever. I believe @bubbaque piece may have green polyps as well.

Little red Ferrari under 300 par but I think that's too much for it. I may move mine back down to 200-250.

Nice! My pinks come and go... More go lately because I had a recent alk spike but moving it to higher par definitely started pulling the pinks out more.

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What par do you the Baton Rouge under? Last time I saw it under MHs, it was a beautiful dark blood red... Like intense blood red dark... Not brown dark like maroon or anything. Mine has only shown green polyps in one frag ever. I believe @bubbaque piece may have green polyps as well.

Little red Ferrari under 300 par but I think that's too much for it. I may move mine back down to 200-250.

Nice! My pinks come and go... More go lately because I had a recent alk spike but moving it to higher par definitely started pulling the pinks out more.

I’ll check the PAR this week...been meaning to bust out my meter and check. I have a “deep water” rock with multiple smooth skinned pieces on it. I’d guess it receives 200 or so. I think I’ve found my forever spot for the Ferrari.

I went on vacation this past week and of course my power went out! Internet never reset...My house sitter couldn’t figure out my router so I could monitor the tank. So when I got back, my Alk was 1.7 dKh low. Lost a lot of pinks throughout. That’s my alarm on problems.

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that Beach Bum you sent has tripled in size...I know you like and pushed for the other one. My wife loves this one, so with that info, I know you were wrong. :rolleyes::D

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that Beach Bum you sent has tripled in size...I know you like and pushed for the other one. My wife loves this one, so with that info, I know you were wrong. :rolleyes::D
I'd say I'm never wrong but then my wife would pop up out of nowhere and say otherwise. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Glad you guys like that Beach Bum! Can't go wrong with it!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty... is that CB jawdropper? [emoji50]
No, the real deal one. RRC Jawdropper... Though I believe he bought a large colony of the RRC Jawdropper from someone when their tank was crashing.

I know he has his own "Jawdropper" too. It's definitely not that one. [emoji44]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That spath is getting some nice blue on it's tips. I love those chunky aussie corals, just don't have the space to grow them out.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm seeing hot pinks on some coralite tips as well! I can't wait until it becomes a monster!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back