OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's Kevin being Kevin. Remember the rule at Joel's? No nuts in the kitchen so Tim and Kevin have to stay out...
well that’s just cruel so early in the morning- I better go eat some cherrios!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in California?
I thought you knew, my Midwest and Ohio badges, sorry. My brother and his family live on Coronado Island in San Diego, anywhere near you. Won’t be visiting again until well after my daughter’s wedding and my tank upgrade.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@tbrown for the Riptide giveaway, if I already had an account and got there newsletter, do I still get Bonus and how do I show that?
Screenshot the existing info and post it. Just make sure and hide your address.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought you knew, my Midwest and Ohio badges, sorry. My brother and his family live on Coronado Island in San Diego, anywhere near you. Won’t be visiting again until well after my daughter’s wedding and my tank upgrade.
Wait, so you're really going Thursday? Quit messing with her mind her man!

Merthynia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wrasse is beautiful! I love the head-on shot the best! They have such inquisitive personalities!!
I was inspired to do a huge water change and cleanup last night on the big tank so I could post some images! The second I was done and washing my hands off…I got called in to the hospital. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
So tonight hopefully it is looking extra clean for pictures.

Merthynia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5185.jpeg

But, I do have a very poor image of my office tank that I upgraded the filter on this morning. It is a UNS 16C with an aqua clear 20 on the back. Currently the only residents are a frag of pulsing Xenia, two tiny yellow polyps of some kind, a frag of grandis palys and 3 astria snails.
I’m hoping to upgrade the light very soon!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, so you're really going Thursday? Quit messing with her mind her man!
No, I stated I’m in Ohio, I thought she knew, but if she lives near San Diego We could meet up next time I visit my brother and his family.

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehe, I did. Just fell for the April Fool’s joke. Coronado Island favorite spot of mine - 4 hours away.

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wrasse is beautiful! I love the head-on shot the best! They have such inquisitive personalities!!
I was inspired to do a huge water change and cleanup last night on the big tank so I could post some images! The second I was done and washing my hands off…I got called in to the hospital. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
So tonight hopefully it is looking extra clean for pictures.
Thank you Jesse; he swims all over and checks me out - looking right at me. I’ve gotten so used to shy fish, he is a bit of a surprise and in a good way.

What is it with big maintenance days and getting interrupted - lol. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5185.jpeg

But, I do have a very poor image of my office tank that I upgraded the filter on this morning. It is a UNS 16C with an aqua clear 20 on the back. Currently the only residents are a frag of pulsing Xenia, two tiny yellow polyps of some kind, a frag of grandis palys and 3 astria snails.
I’m hoping to upgrade the light very soon!
Office tank can be soo cool. Let me know once you really get it going

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!

Here is a few of the promised images:
IMG_5192.jpeg

IMG_5194.jpeg
IMG_5197.jpeg

Mushrooms, Palys, Zoas and a few other odds and ends sprinkled with a hearty dose of algae. :grinning-face-with-sweat: I think I have now met my 3 year quota of tank images though! I’ll quit cluttering up your thread. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Wow Jesse, there is some cool stuff in that DT! You should take some time and do photos for yourself! Btw, love how the clown photobombed the pic right in the middle facing the camera!

And you are not cluttering my thread.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back