FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested to see @FarmerTy response
I will pay $10 more than Chuck so send it my way first.
Charlie hand delivers frags to me with freebies galore and even replaces pieces I lose. With that being said… $10 does make me holler.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve heard @ScottB will replace all the green slimers required to keep his customers happy
Quite true. My patented, trademarked "ScottB's Green Slimer" is however virtually indestructible. So there is not much to replace. Even does well in a cichlid tank.

$5 per pound. P/U only.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know...that Ice Age is pretty ugly....should probably just pack that up and send it over here. I have a “loved but ugly” section in my frag tank. He would feel right at home!
You probably have a section like that for reef2reef threads too. Mine is probably in there… loved but ugly.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an adventure yesterday. I was doing a water change and had the garage door open to the fish room and in comes a giant wasp (1.5”). Bugs don’t usually bother me but I do have an aversion to giant stingers and cry inducing pain.

I armed myself with a giant scoop nearby and waited until it went straight for my jugular and then I sprang into action, screamed a bit, and whacked it out of the air and proceeded with a quick stomp before he could recover.
5AD89C14-42F0-43DE-80A7-901B7241B93D.jpeg

I felt bad afterwards. Our household is a catch and release kind of house… except mosquitoes… they all deserve to die.

All of this happened in the midst of a water change and I overflowed my sump a bit during this whole adventure. I’m sure the scene in person would have been hilarious to a third person watching.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an adventure yesterday. I was doing a water change and had the garage door open to the fish room and in comes a giant wasp (1.5”). Bugs don’t usually bother me but I do have an aversion to giant stingers and cry inducing pain.

I armed myself with a giant scoop nearby and waited until it went straight for my jugular and then I sprang into action, screamed a bit, and whacked it out of the air and proceeded with a quick stomp before he could recover.
5AD89C14-42F0-43DE-80A7-901B7241B93D.jpeg

I felt bad afterwards. Our household is a catch and release kind of house… except mosquitoes… they all deserve to die.

All of this happened in the midst of a water change and I overflowed my sump a bit during this whole adventure. I’m sure the scene in person would have been hilarious to a third person watching.
Growing up, I think we called those "mud daubers". They are ingenious constructors of adobe-like nests. Where they found mud in south Texas summers was always unclear to me.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all these frags / colonies have you had plans drawn up yet to expand into the living room?
There would be a chalk outline of my body in the living room if I tried that out. My wife would murder me.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There would be a chalk outline of my body in the living room if I tried that out. My wife would murder me.
Add me to your Will and give it a go. Hardly a Win/Win proposition, but likely to work out well for one of us.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back