OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to ask cause I was saying it can’t be a lot. I also love angels but can’t go as hard as you yet until I upgrade.
Yeah, I figured I had a tank of almost all acros... It was time to add some angels! [emoji16]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to do water changes last year after a prolonged power outage, lost a lot of sps so my system was never going to cope, it will settle again. :)
Besides a couple tenuis in the tank dying, the rest of the acros look great. The greener colors are throwing me for a loop... Imagine if your red planet went 70% green on you without changing a thing. Haha. There's at least 5-6 pieces that are noticeably greener.

I just want my gonis back. I had a nice collection of them and hope they make it through the ordeal.

I appreciate the words of encouragement Najer!

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides a couple tenuis in the tank dying, the rest of the acros look great. The greener colors are throwing me for a loop... Imagine if your red planet went 70% green on you without changing a thing. Haha. There's at least 5-6 pieces that are noticeably greener.

I just want my gonis back. I had a nice collection of them and hope they make it through the ordeal.

I appreciate the words of encouragement Najer!

Did u get ur gonis from Sam?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find myself too often staring at my Colorado Sunburst... I'm being pulled more to the dark side. Acros are my first love... Look away from the anemone and stare at an acro colony! Be strong man!

IMG_20180518_225514.jpg

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, no polyp extension for the most part but small price to pay for being able to keep angels in a reef tank. Well... If you don't count the polyps between the branches they can get too. [emoji23]
Cool ! !

No problems with all those angels nipping corals?

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a great assortment of them too. :)

BTW thanks for pointing me to printed3d ! ! Got my order yesterday. I forgot about them until I seen someone else post about them. Was like "Oh ya dumby, you forgot" to myself. Got a decent order from them :)

Torch1.jpg

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem! I love their stuff! So creative and useful!

I plan to buy like a million more of those frag rack magnets. They are so useful!

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir! At least the 3 I like the most I did! Your goni stalking skills are next level ZZ! [emoji16]

Haha I think I saw your posts somewhere when I saw Sam's threads. Really like the colors. Seems different than ora red Goni.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I think I saw your posts somewhere when I saw Sam's threads. Really like the colors. Seems different than ora red Goni.
Haha, I was so happy with my order from him that anytime he posts another pack, I try to jump on there and tell everyone to jump on them!

I love my gonis... I want them to be happy again!

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, I was so happy with my order from him that anytime he posts another pack, I try to jump on there and tell everyone to jump on them!

I love my gonis... I want them to be happy again!

Yeah I told him I will buy a pack. He said he will post something this weekend. Are these two fighting with each other? They seem pretty peaceful.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back