Fatmike's Sexy 57 Rimless

Soon. Hopefully in an hour. Just waiting for one more rock to set. I accidently knocked over the brace for it lol
 
Here it is!

8BEAB6DB-8425-4B51-8A8C-E617EFBD20A4-4121-000001F73E9A6869_zps508b7209.jpg

E7583DE5-CEA8-455D-A325-80002540C205-4121-000001F6C4200971_zps543f6301.jpg

60CC3CD6-B187-4FC5-BA41-7FB7F8D10081-4121-000001F6C8239ABE_zpsb3923246.jpg

74750E2E-3085-4A24-9200-FA46C22AC674-4121-000001F6CD40B69F_zpsd8e82eaa.jpg
 
Awesome pillar man! Love your fish list, couple of recommendations. Opt for blacker ice clowns, little darker, nicer contrast. Starry blennys are beautiful but can be *******s lol. Uh love the flaming prawn goby, but if you cant find one, this will have to do;)
C63E6E02-E7FE-4C0C-8FF4-745268A0D5C6-2198-0000024B9DF92280_zps5a5f5165.jpg
 
Thanks guys!

Ha it would not survive through shipping!

And I already have the black ice clowns and Blenny and prawn goby. Those are the ones I have the others are the ones I'm wanting to buy
 
The tank looks great. +1 on the bean animal drains. I just finished my 20 gallon and the drains are dead silent.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Thanks! Ya I'm definitely going to have to check out the bean animal drain
 
Thanks! I can't wait to see it actually submersed in water! Lol. It's going to be like this for about 2 weeks. It's going to kill me to wait so long!
 
Thanks guys! Ha I'm glad everyone likes it. I really think the pillar makes the while thing!
 
Thanks!

So this is how all the corals are going to be placed! at least thats the plan.

I dont really plan on having any torches or frogspawn or hammers. Mainly just what is stated and then some other LPS like my JF Jack o Lantern and lobos and scolys and stuff like that!
oinj_zps5fa28a58.jpg
 
idk why I didnt think of this before!

I can put frag racks on the back of the tank on either side of the pillar!

nice ha im excited. now Im going to need frag racks!
 
I just added a JBJ ATO, some frag racks, and an Ecotech battery backup for the MP40!

ha I have so much equipment and I keep adding to it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new