Fauna marine-apex trident calibration.

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the values on the fauna marine bottle are mg/L and the trident calibration page is ppm. Is there a difference? Do i convert? Or just enter the values as its?
 
I know the values on the fauna marine bottle are mg/L and the trident calibration page is ppm. Is there a difference? Do i convert? Or just enter the values as its?
Just enter the values and the prime it
 
So on the bottle it says 6.6 alk. 2.35 meg. Do i enter 6.60 on the apex page? Sorry for being ignorant on this topic. But i cant figure it out
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 40
So on the bottle it says 6.6 alk. 2.35 meg. Do i enter 6.60 on the apex page? Sorry for being ignorant on this topic. But i cant figure it out
Yes it tell the trident what it should be reading. I love my apex but the trident I think is not super user friendly. It took me a week to get my running right. The bad thing in a year it needs to be served. Spring the swap out option. It took neptune 3 months to redo mine
 
So on the bottle it says 6.6 alk. 2.35 meg. Do i enter 6.60 on the apex page? Sorry for being ignorant on this topic. But i cant figure it out
I recommend testing the ALK with a HANNA checker. Every single bottle I have gotten over the last 6 months ALK has been off high by at least 1. Cal and Mag have been within acceptable range compared to my Red Sea Pro Cal and Aquaforest Mag tests.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new