Favorite Encrusting Monti/sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMSOURY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
455
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What’s your favorite encrusting coral?

I still like the looney toons, such a crazy piece under a macro lens. Wish it grew faster though.
 
Darth maul porites takes the cake in my book. Wasn’t an easy coral when it first came in and was rare because people struggled with it for years. Now it’s being propagated fairly well. Best red I have seen in almost any sps.
 
IMO, the "Vino Monti". Aqua blue polyps, on a yellow, orange and pink background. I haven't seen anything better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new