Favorite inverts

  • Thread starter Thread starter q8cyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

q8cyu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m setting up a 1g reef/macro tank.
I would like a pompom crab, and anemone shrimp
would it be possible to get a small pistol shrimp? like the candy cane pistol shrimp.

Is there any other invertebrates I should consider, does anyone have any favorite small inverts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new