Favorite movies

Kingdom of Heaven /directors cut
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
Being There
Forbidden Planet
Blade Runner
Solaris
Heat
 
Yes new or old blade runner.
Princess bride? Like with ann hathaway? Lol. Havent seen some of these in forever ty.
Kingdom of heaven yes. I 2nd that. The directors cut can be long but still a good movie.
D
 
John Wick, 1, 2, and 3, in that order.

John Wick is probably my favorite movie, but I do have others that I covenantally can’t remember right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new