Favorite movies

“They’re coming to get you Barbera”
“They’re coming for you”
“Look, here comes one of them now”!
Classic! Romero’ s original Night of the Living Dead.
Just love me some old B&W horror!
 
Last edited:
Favorite movies:
The Dark knight
Lord of the rings
Jurassic park
Probably a lot more that I'm not thinking of.
 
Lots of LOTR love here.

Amazon is producing their own LOTR series. Based on the second age I think.
 
The Great Escape is my favorite movie of all time. Fond memories of watching it with my dad, too.

Second favorite is probably Sense and Sensibility. It’s my go to “I am sad and need something comforting to watch” movie.
 
Forest Gump
Training Day
Blazing Saddles
Half Baked
Super Troopers
The Godfather 1 & 2
Four Brothers
Gladiator
Shawshank Redemption
The last Castle
Green Mile
Step Brothers
Happy Gilmore

LOL, I'm sure I can think of more :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new