Favorite Site

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is one of my favorite sites now. I love talking zoas here. Just thought I say thanks.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second Revs comment! This place is awesome :) It's so nice to chat with other reefers without all the drama of RC. Thank you coralnutz for making this possible for all of us :)

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love this place also. esspecially since we can "talk the talk" of experienced zoa collecters. instead of having to deal with lots of noobie threads that is mostly "please ID my zoas" :roll:

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree totally....I haven't spent much time over on RC these days....The last few weeks RC zoanthid forum hasn't been the same a lot of passer bye's I think looking for hook-ups or chop shoppers looking for targets...Although there have been a few new ones that have turned out to have the bug I think....Much better over here where you can say what you ant without reprisals.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to see a couple fresh faces over here now that Coralnutz has dazzled the site up a bit :wav: Perhaps an invite could be extended to a few RC'ers such as Copps and Mschriskim? They're both great guys that I have personally dealt with and would love to see contribute around here :) What do you guys think? \:D/

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
absolutely.. this is a great site... thanks again coralnutz.. :)

you guys rock too....

Marvin

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gott admit that have also really taken to this site. You guys/gals on here are great and I really feel like the small size may be a part of it. No matter how big this site gets I have made some great friends (even if they don't want to admit it ! :) ).

Xavier

Mantis Club President
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i love this site and im really new!:) i hope it has a good turn up rate and some people really get into the whole trading thing !

xavier
:)

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RC was getting really old and too much people were on it. So i looked up a search for zoa.com because obviously zoa's are my favorite coral and this came up!!! I absolutely love this site!! Thanks coralnutz........

Steve

Shultz

Spiderman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeap, excellent site!

Even better for me as Zoa's aren't as popular this side of the pond - yet!

Cheers Shelton.

Marine Flora

marine planted tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ecotoxlady said:
I second Revs comment! This place is awesome :) It's so nice to chat with other reefers without all the drama of RC. Thank you coralnutz for making this possible for all of us :)

I agree w/ ya! :)

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I gotta say I did get much experience on zoas here also!! it kinda was the reason I started collecting zoas again!!:tongue:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA this was back in the club-zoa days! This site started our as club-zoa and I was one of the founding members. It was created as a place for a bunch of zoanthid heads to trade zoas feely. LOL! I purchased the site when it had about 200-400 members and after about a year changed the name to R2R and the rest is history!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHA this was back in the club-zoa days! This site started our as club-zoa and I was one of the founding members. It was created as a place for a bunch of zoanthid heads to trade zoas feely. LOL! I purchased the site when it had about 200-400 members and after about a year changed the name to R2R and the rest is history!
Nice to start a thread in 06 and get the understanding of it in 2011 atleast to me I'm fairly new here but have taken a real likeing to this awesome site heck I barely go on my local forum anymore

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish I had a screen show of what it used to look like. Let me see what i can dig up!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back