Favorite Special inverts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwair
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I reserve the right to change my mind if this guy nukes my tank :p but...
IMG_20211018_124018_141.jpg
IMG_20211018_124018_212.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211018_124018_171.jpg
    IMG_20211018_124018_171.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 35
My Tiger Tail Sea Cucumber...had it for 15 years now and its invaluable at keeping things clean. Honourable mention, to my Brittle Star and Strawberry Conch, solid workhorses....
I love sea cucumbers, but arn't they super toxic when they die? if theres a species that isn't, i need it they are awesome
 
I love sea cucumbers, but arn't they super toxic when they die? if theres a species that isn't, i need it they are awesome
Has a tank nuke happened with some over the years? I'm sure they have. Tiger Tails are noted for being on the safer scale. Usually minimal toxins released. Mine is still my first one over 15 years. I hope it keeps up the great work and it lives much longer.
This is a pretty good synopsis, and comment thread from here.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/are-sea-cucumbers-right-for-your-tank.762927/
 
Been looking for these, do you know where I can get them?? a few LSF's say they are impossible to get!
 
What are your favorite inverts? Talking not CUC. Like one of mine is Halloween Hermit. Think they are so cool.

Thinking of setting up a nano tank that is mainly special inverts. No fish. So getting ideas!
Cleaner shrimp or in my macroalgae tank gorilla crabs. Don't add them into your main display though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new