Feather dusters

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReefin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoReefin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
1,106
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an epidemic of these little guys in my tank and was wondering if I can just use a razor blade to cut the base of their structure and give them away to fellow reefers?

20210707_104327.jpg
 
They are not feather dusters, they are fan worms. Some animals eat fan worms, but I not very familiar with that
 
A copper band butterfly would eat them all
 
Tank is a bit small for a butterfly fish. Hopefully just cutting the tubes and rehoming them will work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new