Feb 2026 POTM Mushrooms

Biohazard bounce
42a8b8f4-a27b-4ad1-a7fc-1f4e4c4a1db8.jpeg
 
Bumping for more entries!
 
That's some serious talent there @kingranch2003 ! Nice job!!

Here's a couple of close up on this mushroom.
IMG_7510.jpg

IMG_7509.jpg
The hot pink is unbelievable. I don't think they could take a bad picture. You definitely have your work cut out for you, picking a favorite my friend
 
Bumping this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new