February, 2018 POTM Contest - Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A0E993E4-D69A-41CE-923C-AA3630008F69.jpeg
 
BUMP for anymore entries into the POTM contest!! This thing closes tomorrow!
 
chalice2.jpg


Taken with my LG G6
 
dang...had a cool pic I took of my disk coral but just realized this was chalice only. booo. :-)
 
I can’t keep them alive so I cannot contribute but to say that you all have some beautiful chalices!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new