Fedex sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefpeeper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am sitting at home right now for a box with a large clam to be delivered back to me... I shipped it out Monday at a cost of over $100 for priority overnight. It got to it's destination hub as it was held for pick up. The purchaser was at the hub but they refused to give him the package... They said it was leaking water and undeliverable. I call bull because I packed the clam in 6 bags and then put it in a 1.5" thick styro container with the lid taped shut... If it has leaked it was due to their rough handling of it.. They told me a claim has already been filed and denied, neither I or the buyer filed this claim... So yeah I won't ship with them again.

did you demand pictures? i would of
 
I just called them and the box should be back to me here within an hour or two... If there is no evidence of it leaking on the outside of the box I will be going to my local station and opening it right in front of a supervisor and demanding a refund.
 
I just called them and the box should be back to me here within an hour or two... If there is no evidence of it leaking on the outside of the box I will be going to my local station and opening it right in front of a supervisor and demanding a refund.

i would demand one anyway. they refused to deliver it. hence they refused to follow their end of the contract
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new