Fedex sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sitting at home right now for a box with a large clam to be delivered back to me... I shipped it out Monday at a cost of over $100 for priority overnight. It got to it's destination hub as it was held for pick up. The purchaser was at the hub but they refused to give him the package... They said it was leaking water and undeliverable. I call bull because I packed the clam in 6 bags and then put it in a 1.5" thick styro container with the lid taped shut... If it has leaked it was due to their rough handling of it.. They told me a claim has already been filed and denied, neither I or the buyer filed this claim... So yeah I won't ship with them again.

did you demand pictures? i would of

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just called them and the box should be back to me here within an hour or two... If there is no evidence of it leaking on the outside of the box I will be going to my local station and opening it right in front of a supervisor and demanding a refund.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just called them and the box should be back to me here within an hour or two... If there is no evidence of it leaking on the outside of the box I will be going to my local station and opening it right in front of a supervisor and demanding a refund.

i would demand one anyway. they refused to deliver it. hence they refused to follow their end of the contract

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back