Feed me! Feed me! Feed me!

What type of puffer is that? Any issues with corals or is he in a FOWLR tank?

It's a green spotted puffer. It is in my reef tank, and has not been an issue so far. I've had it over
a year now, but it is still quite small. If/when it starts to go after my clams it will either go into a fowler I set up for my mother, or into its own tank.
 
Last edited:
1733289298658.jpeg
The troll level is amazing, lol.
 
Glad to hes doing well. When do you plan on having him in the new tank?
Not soon enough I know. I have to hire a carpenter now to finish his stand. Since no one in my family has the time and realized we don’t have all the correct tools or expertise to do what I want. My plumbing parts for the tank are coming this weekend. Hopefully I can get a carpenter or contractor to work on the stand this weekend and Hewbie’s total time in the bin will be around a month. I really don’t want to push it but nothing in this upgrade went smoothly.:( I just feel really bad for the little guy. I can tell he’s unhappy about his current living situation.
 
Not soon enough I know. I have to hire a carpenter now to finish his stand. Since no one in my family has the time and realized we don’t have all the correct tools or expertise to do what I want. My plumbing parts for the tank are coming this weekend. Hopefully I can get a carpenter or contractor to work on the stand this weekend and Hewbie’s total time in the bin will be around a month. I really don’t want to push it but nothing in this upgrade went smoothly.:( I just feel really bad for the little guy. I can tell he’s unhappy about his current living situation.
I'd bet if you call a cabinet maker they can have a skin and doors on that stand in no time. Cant wait to see him in his new home :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new