feedin coral question

bwiniecki

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the reefing hobby and recently picked up a torch from my LFS. it is currently in my 10 gallon IM nuvo fusion that have been cycling for about 2 months. While I was at my LFS I picked up some reef-roids. How often should I feed my coral with them?
 
I feed my corals with reef-roids twice a week, occasionally I also feed mysis so would only feed the reef-roids once that week. However, I do know some reefers who don't feed there corals anything at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new