Feeding new Wheeler goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefbuck24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefbuck24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Mead township
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got new Wheeler goby and candy pistol shrimp from Dr Reef two days ago. Been trying to feed goby brine shrimp from a syringe with little success. He doesn’t seem interested and he’s scared of the syringe Any ideas I could try? Could he be satisfied just eating pods from rock work?
 
If there are lots of pods, yes he might be okay with just that for the time being. Can you try oyster feast? I have yet to meet a fish that won’t eat oyster feast.
 
Just feed normally and eventually he will swim up and get some. I feed pellets so bottom feeders have a chance.
 
I feel mine pellets. It eats the pellets that my clowns miss.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new