Fell off the wagon... Hard!

Welcome to R2R, and welcome back to the hobby.
wagon.gif
 
I know your story. 50 yearns ago my father bought me a tank from Kmart. It leaked. So he returned it and we went to a real pet store. Did an in-depth project on goldfish in first grade. I had tanks for years. Worked in a pet store in college. Alas. Along came 5 kids and a house. And a career. About 4 years ago my hubby and I decided to start the reef tank we always dreamed of. Nothing outrageous just a reefer 170 with all the bells and whistles. I now have 3 tanks. And loving it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new