Fell off the wagon... Hard!

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi
know the feeling 15yrs fresh exactly 30 reefer,sorry to say i cannot help you ,IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY,LOL,
 
either gonna bury me in my display tank,or my 69 gto judge,and i dont have the goat yet,runnin out of time ,tried to settlefor something cheaper but nope did'nt work,welcome welcome welcome back to the water world
WP_20190424_19_29_18_Pro.jpg
 
Hi Tim, welcome to the group. We have meetings 7 days a week and I recommend you strive to hit 90 in 90.. were all addicts here, nothing to be ashamed of. I thank you for your story and welcome you. If you need a sponsor to help you with cravings let us know. I'm sure someone on a freshwater site will help you with this hahah.
 
Some of us are beyond help.
You probably wouldn't be the first to find yourself sleeping under a bridge in St. Lous with nothing but the clothes on your back and your complete tank setup ;Bucktooth

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new