Fellow Canadians - a frag swap

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
2,662
Location
Alberta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canada is really lacking in reefing groups and frag swaps part of the hobby from what I have seen (or at least in Alberta). So with Covid cases rising to scary numbers within here, I think when the pandemic is all said and done, anyone want to help to set up a frag swap event, or at least a meetup? For us Canadians, setting up some sort of event would be nice after this is all over! Let me know what you guys think, eh?
 
Sounds like a wonderful plan, us Canadian reefers seem to be relatively quiet in nature. I know I am, so it would be nice to maybe see if we could arrange something in the future ;Smuggrin

Where in Alberta are you?
 
Sounds like a wonderful plan, us Canadian reefers seem to be relatively quiet in nature. I know I am, so it would be nice to maybe see if we could arrange something in the future ;Smuggrin

Where in Alberta are you?
Im right outside of Edmonton. what about you?

never mind it says it in your profile lol. Calagary.
 
Hey guys,

I’m a reefer from Edmonton and There have been talks about trying to plan a Reef Meet as soon as the pandemic allows for it.

talks are that it would be in red deer considering it’s a half way point between Calgary and Edm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new