Fellow reefers in Central Va?

SaltyMermaid86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any fellow reefers in Central Virginia. Charlottesville-Fredericksburg area? I may be breaking down my tank and selling my livestock and dry goods. I have A LOT of dry good but only 3 fish and a couple of snails. Just want to see what my options are. I searched through post and couldn't find any post with Va people other than Northern Va.

Tiki Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any fellow reefers in Central Virginia. Charlottesville-Fredericksburg area? I may be breaking down my tank and selling my livestock and dry goods. I have A LOT of dry good but only 3 fish and a couple of snails. Just want to see what my options are. I searched through post and couldn't find any post with Va people other than Northern Va.
You should come to our reef club frag swap on Sunday from 12-5 @Tiki Corals!

OP
OP
SaltyMermaid86

SaltyMermaid86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you guys! I didn't see notifications for this post. I would really need to sell everything at once. I would sell my reef octo skimmer and all of my dry goods including reef foundations and brightwell products but my main focus would be my live stock for now if I do go through with it. I'm going back to work unexpectedly after 10 years of being home. I'm a little overwhelmed and worried that I won't be able to maintain the tank and life with kids and now work. I really don't want to. This was a life long dream of mine but I also don't want to be selfish.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back