Felt filter socks with cloth straps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
263
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where to buy filter socks with cloth straps, like in this picture? I don't want to change my drain system, but all I'm seeing are the plastic top socks online. 200 micron 7" x 16" to be exact. I suppose I can use draw string versions, but that's not ideal. Thanks!

I found one on Amazon but it has a stainless steel ring which is way overkill.

296221925_1419829888527101_6541832857611973866_n.png
 
I order mine from www.filterbag.com they can make any filter bag you want.
Thanks for the link! Hmmm, seems also only metal rings for options? Not sure how I feel about periodically loading up my washing machine with socks w/metal rings.
 
Thanks for the link! Hmmm, seems also only metal rings for options? Not sure how I feel about periodically loading up my washing machine with socks w/metal rings.
I had plastic ring ones made. At 100 microns. If you give them a call they can assemble the bag however you want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new