Few new pics: Acan, Fish, Coral

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,886
Reaction score
122,548
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3-4.jpg


11-1.jpg


9-2.jpg


10-1.jpg


1-5.jpg


4-4.jpg
 
5-4.jpg


6-4.jpg


7-4.jpg


8-3.jpg
 
ooooh, Seriatopora guttatus. One of my all time faves. Nice pics Rev!
 
Your welcome and thanks again.The coral pics were just some I snapped in auto with no tripod or anything. I just figured I would share even if they weren't great. Notice no signature on those..LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new