FFM Donations for CTARS table

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With FFM approaching CTARS is going to be looking for frag donations for the club tank. We will also be looking for volunteers to man the club table. If you have frags to donate or you want to volunteer to man the table for an hour please post here or reach out to a member of the board. Any help is greatly appreciated!

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who else can help out the club? Anything would be appreciated, whether it's time at the table put a few frags...

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still looking for donations and volunteers if anyone is interested in helping out, just on one of the board members.

Brewman1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up with 8 frags of this gorgonian. Do you want me to bring them to the feb meeting or day of the show?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back