Fiji 2013

  • Thread starter Thread starter stylaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
1,951
Reaction score
670
Location
Kelso, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back from Beqa Lagoon Fiji. I was there for 10 days and had a great time diving and snorkeling! Going to start off with fish pictures and as i progress getting the pics ready will post up other goodies. Enjoy guys!



















 


















 
Last edited:












 
Last edited:
Here's some anemones i found while in Fiji, some where in less then a foot of water














 
WOW!
Great representation of carpet nems, seagrass beds, sps colonies and an array of reef fish!
 
Great Pics!! Is that a Fire Nem in the set of anemone pictures? Number 7 and 8.

Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!
 
Great pics!! Looks like a great time!! Thanks for sharing! :)
 
Thanks guys, not sure on the anemones. more pics to come!
 
Oh man! I love these threads. I'm on my phone but I'm tagging along so I can get a better look on my computer. Can't wait to see the rest.
 
Beautifull pics. I have always wanted to dive there.
 
Thanks for sharing! Great to see fish and coral in there natural habitat.
 
Yes thanks for sharing and I bet it was awesome! We need more pics of course! :D
 
Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Tonight ill post up the inverts!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new