Fiji 2013

  • Thread starter Thread starter stylaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yep saw a couple maximas and a squamosa
 
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/stylaster/Fiji%202013/Inverts/IMG_1983_zps0846f744.jpg[/IMG][/URL]









 
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/stylaster/Fiji%202013/Inverts/IMG_1839_zps56bbba08.jpg[/IMG][/URL]











 
Been working on reef scene shots next will get those posted up tonight
 
Here's some reef scenes from the barrier reef surrounding the island

















 
Very cool, it's interesting to see what things look like not under leds

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
lol yep this is 5500k light :)
 
Man I love this!
 
Thanks Rev! Tonight will be coral close ups
 
some of those systems look absolutely gorgeous! but I do see alot of stress indicators and disease :squigglemouth:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new