• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fiji Cube 32 Magnetic Locking Frag Rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waboss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Fiji Cube 32 Magnetic Locking Frag Rack. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
How thick of glass would it stick to ?
 
Did anyone get this? Does it really hold on a 1/2 inch glass? I purchased the PNW brand that claims it holds in a 1/2" glass; it did not, it did not hold on 3/8" either. I will be returning it, but I am thinking of getting the Fiji Cube one.
 
Omg i can't remember yesterday more less 2021 lol I don't have it anymore but don't remember
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new