Fiji Cube 40g AIO Insert Media Basket

Change5188

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a media basket that would fit in the Fiji Cube 40g AIO insert ? I see they sell one on their website but I also read the review and the guy said its actually too big to fit due to the pieces they used to connect it (can't remember what they are called lol). I see InTank makes a lot of them but wasn't sure if any of those actually fit good in the media basket chamber? Thanks!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a media basket that would fit in the Fiji Cube 40g AIO insert ? I see they sell one on their website but I also read the review and the guy said its actually too big to fit due to the pieces they used to connect it (can't remember what they are called lol). I see InTank makes a lot of them but wasn't sure if any of those actually fit good in the media basket chamber? Thanks!

Yeah,
The factory one has some really bad reviews.

I'd contact InTank Media for their thoughts.

eldouble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the factory one for a chaeto holder in the 2nd/middle compartment. Taped a cheap light to the side of the tank. Instant refugium. The space for media in the basket was too small for anything effective.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back