Fiji Rock

Last edited:
I saw that story that was from January. Then I heard they lifted the ban now someone told me Walt is retiring and everything is shut down rock, corals and fish. Not sure what to believe but I am fearing the worst. I figure the folks at BRS would have the latest info.

https://reefbuilders.com/2018/01/31/fiji-rock-coral-ban-officially-withdrawn/

I haven't heard that Walt is retiring, although there is still a ban in place. I believe they are trying to fight it (https://www.adeproject.org/) but we felt like leaving the rock up when we don't have any ETA is just confusing for customers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new