Fijicube 38 gallon peninsula

So it will take a few posts to catch up but I will try. I noticed a hitchhiker clam as my goniopora was receding so that was kind of cool.
 

Attachments

  • 20210123_193201.jpg
    20210123_193201.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 74
I added a small scopas tang to help graze on some of the algae building up on the rocks. He was getting along great with all of his tankmates. Eating and healthy.
 

Attachments

  • 20210123_193225.jpg
    20210123_193225.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210123_193354.jpg
    20210123_193354.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 84
My daughter wanted a flasher wrasse at the LFS. We were supposed to put her in my girlfriend's tank but the 6 line started fighting it right away so it had to go in my tank.
20210131_162758.jpg
20210131_162749.jpg
 

Even got a coral I always wanted. Super sweet torch.
 

This was the best my tank ever looked. Everything was going great...........then tragedy hit.
 
I'm shutting down this thread. You can follow me on YouTube or Instagram for up to date updates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new