Filter feeding hermit crab?

ReefBridge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
71
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody!
I have an interesting critter to ID. It’s obviously some sort of filter feeding hermit crab. Does anyone know what it is or have any more info on it?
EDA47D57-780B-4E44-90FC-658F1080F334.jpeg
 
Its gorgeous. I saw tour post on facebook. What tidepool or beach did you find it in. I've never seen any with feathered antenna before
 
My guest is a type of coral dwelling hermit crab that I’ve seen on YouTube. Very interesting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new