Filter sock alternative for nano xl?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mk3guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mk3guy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
23
Location
Broward County
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently waiting on the nanomat to come out for my nano xl. In the meantime, is there any alternative for filter socks? I saw some contraption that looks like a tube for other tanks that can hold filter media, I think? Anything seems like a better alternative.
 
Currently waiting on the nanomat to come out for my nano xl. In the meantime, is there any alternative for filter socks? I saw some contraption that looks like a tube for other tanks that can hold filter media, I think? Anything seems like a better alternative.
Filter floss in the compartment works great for a nano.
 
Upvote 0
Anything seems like a better alternative.
No socks?
I only use skimmer… and bit of GAC…

1715739974636.jpeg


Buy corals or fish instead…
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new