Filter socks questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter leonk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leonk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
106
Reaction score
4
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I recently bought some new filter socks and these ones are fluffy inside sort of like a blanket inside the filter sock instead of that mesh feeling? Is this fine or better or worse?
 
They will probably pull more out of the water and might need cleaning more often. It's a tradeoff. I prefer the thick felt socks and change them every three days or so.
 
They will probably pull more out of the water and might need cleaning more often. It's a tradeoff. I prefer the thick felt socks and change them every three days or so.
Yea I bought 100 thought they where the felt kind because that’s what I got from the same seller before and now it’s like fuzzy inside just wanna make sure it’s not worse or could cause any issues I plan on throwing them out weekly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new