Filters for Wyze cam - Help Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hasted
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2576.PNG

9559A89C-3970-4417-8FA8-77B2C38F1F2D.JPG


I have sent out a few dozen of these mounts for the wyze camera. I have created the mount to hold a phone camera lens. I made it in both suction cup and magnetic versions.
Hey bud very interested please pm me info!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new