Final 2015 pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter trido
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
75g flush in living room wall ...upgraded 6mos ago from 55g.
20160102_131814.jpg
20160102_131557.jpg
 
Last edited:
Awesome reefs! Let's keep the photos coming into this new year!
 
What kinda bulbs are u running Inside the fixture. I know there's veriety of t5s. I run reef breeders led and I thought I had good coloration till I seen your tank haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new